Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you. Set the app to scan for and switch to best network.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• Improvements in “best network switcher” for 5Ghz specifically.
• Updated for Android 6.
• “Material design” widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• “Best network” to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
– Added support for Android’s “backup and restore” feature for per-network descriptions and icons.
– New: a widget to toggle “best network switcher”.
– Finally (!) supports distinct networks with same name (SSID).
– The free version now contains ads. There are no ads in the full (premium) version.
MOD Lite ★★★
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Encrypted all resources;
All ads and services calls from activity removed;
Languages: En, Ru.