Whatsapp Calling Feature Enabler APK
It seems like WhatsApp has opened its voice calling feature to all the Android users and the users are now gradually receivingthe WhatsApp Voice Calling Features via invites system. However, if you were late and failed to get the invite, you can still use this voice calling feature by downloading the latest WhatsApp APK. After you download and install this latest WhatsApp APK, all you need to do is to call someone who already has this feature enabled. When you make a call you will see thereâ€™s a change in WhatsApp interface and now you can find three tabs on the top right section â€“ Calls, Chats and Contacts. For WhatsApp web just open whatsapp > manu > whatsapp web.
Whatâ€™s New ?
- Voice Calling Features Enabled
- Introducing WhatsApp Web: You can now send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computerâ€™s browser. To get started, visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Bug fixes and voice quality enhancement with improved performance
- YOU CAN TALK ANYONE
How to Use this APK to make Voice Calls ?
- Download the WhatsApp APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature