U-Dictionary (English -Tamil offline) Apk
What kind of offline dictionary app is available on U-Dictionary?
Hindi to English
English to Hindi
Tamil to English
English to Tamil
Telugu to English
English to Telugu
English to Bengali
English to Kannada
English to Malayalam
English to Urdu
English to Punjabi
English to Gujarati i
And other international languages.
It now has Offline Dictionary for 10 Indian languages, 2 International languages, Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary and also English sample sentences for free download. You can use U-Dictionary without internet connection now!
We have all the words you need!
U-Dictionary is not only the largest Hindi-English dictionary, with more than 5,000,000 Hindi and English entries, but also the best dictionary app for language reference, language learning, and vocabulary building. Now, U-Dictionary has more languages to choose: Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Malayalam, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, Spanish, and Nepali U-dictionary has the latest and most comprehensive coverage of English vocabulary. Whether you are a professional, student, traveler, or other, U-Dictionary is the best choice for you, a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary, at work or at home!
1. Offline Hindi to English dictionary app with 19 languages & more: Now, look up words without an internet connection!
2. Collins Advanced Dictionary: The detailed meaning is provided by the official Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary, one of the most authoritative dictionaries in the world. You can improve your grammar as the most common words are classified based on 9 different Parts of Speech: Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb, Pronoun, Preposition, Conjunction, and Determiner & Exclamation.
3. Perfect English Word Pronunciation app: The authentic UK (British) accent and US (American) accent pronunciations for each English Word are provided. You can listen to voices of real native English speakers, not robots and perfect your pronunciation. Learn English from Hindi or other languages easily.
4. Sample sentences to practice Reading & Speaking: Sample sentences for each English Word are provided from the most prestigious international news websites, such as, BBC, NPR and FORBES. Every sentence also has online pronunciation, so you can practice both Reading & Speaking Skills.
5. Word of the Day & Quote of the Day: Learn new words & quotes every day both can be refreshed up to five times daily.
6. Easy-to-use, Free & No Ads: U-Dictionary has a new, clear and simple design. It is completely free of charge & ads.
7. Touch and Translate: Touch a word in the detailed meaning and get quick translation in English
8. Fast Search feature: You can search the words fast, with the auto complete and autocorrect features built in. You can also view recently searched words.
9. My Words: You can add important words to â€œMy Wordsâ€� to build your own vocabulary list.
10. English Article: U-Dictionary provides you lots of good articles about English learning, popular trends, and breaking news selected from the most trusted sources.
11. Synonyms: A Thesaurus of Synonyms included for every English word meaning in the WordNet English Dictionary, from Princeton University in US.
12. Web Definition: You can find all popular, new words or slangs in U-Dictionary’s Web Definition!