EffectOne Ltd Version
September 1, 2019 Requirements
5.0 and up
THE PRICE IS 50% OFF DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD!
Produce beats, bass lines and melodies using powerful synthesizer and punchy drum machine. Effortlessly sketch your ideas in piano-roll and step sequencer. Use launchpad to play different combinations of loops to build your musical ideas. Experiment with various parameters of the synthesizer, sample and effects to shape your sound.
MAIN SCREEN – THE LAUNCHER
Sequence Groove box uses scene/song model. Combination of patterns (or loops) are called scene. Scenes can be sorted into a sequence and form the song.
– Use “Loop” button on the toolbar to switch between scene and song mode. If “Loop” is active, then you are in scene mode.
– Tap on the patterns to activate/deactivate them.
– If you want to edit the pattern, long press on it and then select “Open” from the menu. Or just simply double tap on it.
– There is two types of patterns: drum patterns and melodic patterns. Drum patterns are edited in step sequencer, and melodic patterns are edited in piano roll.
– To access the synthesizer parameters, tap on the title of the melodic track
– Opens when you start editing drum pattern.
– To insert note, tap on empty cell
– To remove note, tap on it
– To adjust velocity, drag note left and right
– You can access the properties of the drum sample if you tap the header of the column (channel)
– Piano roll opens when you tap on the melodic pattern
– To insert the note, just tap on the empty cell
– To remove the note, tap on it to select and then use “Remove” action from the toolbar
– To resize the note, drag the handle at the bottom of the note
– To change note velocity, tap on the velocity action on the toolbar. This way you enter velocity mode – now drag note left and right and velocity changes
– You have rectangular select tool on the toolbar. Use it to select and manipulate multiple notes.
– Three cool demo songs
– Drum machine with 12 channels (~300 samples, basic sample shaping, quick swap samples…)
– Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer with configurable synthesis parameters
– Effects: EQ, Reverb, Delay
– Pattern Editors: Piano roll and step sequencer
– Four instrument tracks
– Launchpad for triggering patterns – Scene editor
– Song editor for making sequences of scenes
– XY pad controller with assignable parameters
– Synth parameters automation
– Export scene or song as audio file and share
– Save and load: projects, synth presets, effect presets, drum kits etc…
Fixed animation issue noticed on some devices.