sd maid pro will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you wonâ€™t find a more thorough cleaning tool! The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you donâ€™t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you donâ€™t recognize.Lets not go on hereâ€¦Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. Itâ€™s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
â€“ Updated clutter db, hiddencache db & translations
â€“ Fixed SD Maid not drinking coffeeâ€¦ and various other small UI corrections
â€“ Update-checking-system is now migrated to what SD Maid v4 will use
â€“ Updated crash tracking library (ACRA)
â€“ Improved cache matching to factor in mistakes by developers (meaning SD Maid will detect more cache)