Screen Mirroring – All Mirror, helps you cast a small phone screen to big TV screen in high quality and real-time speed. You can easily access all types of media files, including mobile games, photos, music, videos & E-books on the big screen.
With the Cast to TV app, you can cast to TV and make screen share with your family or friends in simple steps.
Save your eyes from the small phone screen and enjoy big screen TV series shows in the family area. Download this stable & free TV mirror and screen share app!
📺Multiple Devices Supported
– Most smart TVs, LG, Samsung, Sony, TCL, Xiaomi, Hisense, etc.
– Google Chromecast
– Amazon Fire Stick & Fire TV
– Roku Stick & Roku TV
– Other DLNA Receivers
– Other wireless adapters
✦ Cast smartphone screen to big TV screen stably
✦ Simple & fast connection with just a click
✦ Cast the mobile game to your big-screen TV
✦ Cast to TV, Live video on Twitch, YouTube and BIGO LIVE
✦ All media files supported, including photos, audios, E-books, PDFs, etc.
✦ Show demonstrations in a meeting, watch travel slideshowswith family
✦ Neat & clean user interface to create a good experience
✦ Screen share in real-time speed.
🔍How to Use Screen Mirroring:
1. Make sure your phone/tablet and smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Enable “Wireless display” on your phone.
3. Enable “Miracast” on your smart TV.
4. Search and pair the device.
Watch PPT in TV Mirror
You are able to start a presentation in a business meeting now with this Miracast & TV mirror technology! Cast to TV and show your demonstrations and ideas with your co-workers, save your eyes with screen sharing technology.
Share Movies in Smart View
Feel bad about watching a movie alone on your small phone screen? Try our Miracast & screen mirroring/cast screen app, share the funny contents with your friends or family in a smart view on big TV screens.
Tired of searching for a free and stable cast to TV app for casting your small screens into larger screens, and get awesome screen sharing experiences? Screen Mirroring – All Mirror based on Miracast TV mirror technology is your best choice!
Attention Before You Start:
1. Your TV and Android device should both support wireless display/Miracast and screen mirroring function.
2. Make sure your phone/tablet and smart TV mirror are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. To connect the device properly, it is suggested to turn off the VPN.
Thanks for downloading Screen Mirroring – All Mirror. Any other feedback, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.