The Industry Standard in Photo Enlargements. Featuring ON1’s industry-leading Genuine Fractals® technology, Resize 2019 is a must-have for the highest quality enlargements and prints. The new version includes performance enhancements and new features that make it even easier and faster to resize photos without losing sharpness and detail. ON1 Resize 2019.7 also includes one of the fastest ways to view, cull, and edit photos — ON1 Browse. It’s the new starting point for your editing and resizing workflow.
Tools for Printing Big:
- Get the highest quality photo enlargements with Genuine Fractals® technology — patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms — that quickly enlarge your images without loss of sharpness or detail.
Genuine Fractals® Technology:
- Patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms that quickly resize images without loss of sharpness or detail. Enlarge photos up to 1000%!
Create Canvas Wraps:
- The gallery wrap feature creates extended margins for wrapping your photo around wooden stretcher bars for canvas prints. You have the option to either stretch or reflect the areas near the edge of your photo. Create a perfect gallery wrap and not lose any part of the photo.
- Hundreds of presets for desired print size.
Setup to Print on Mosaic Tiles:
- Divide photos into mosaic tiles for easy printing and proofing. Perfect for creating canvas diptychs, triptychs, or mosaics when combined with the gallery wrap feature.
- Simulate what your photo will look like when you are preparing your photos for print.
ON1 Resize Full Version
- Now you can have a second copy of your photos in another window. This is perfect if you have two displays and want a grid of thumbnails on one display and a magnified detail view on another. It’s also great for presenting your photos to a client with a projector or large TV. You can show them photos, zoom and compare without seeing the rest of the application window.
- Full history has been added when you work on a photo. You can see every step of your editing, roll-back and compare adjustments and easily revert to the beginning of your session.
Setting Applied Info:
- Now you can view which modules, tools and filters you have used on a photo, even in Browse. Simply double-click to jump to a setting and adjust it.
Master Keyword List:
- Now you can see every keyword you use in a single, searchable list. You can quickly apply or clear keywords, edit them or delete them. It also supports nested keywords inside of other keywords. This allows you to organize your keywords as you see fit. You can even import a list of nested keywords from other apps Adobe Lightroom. Keywords, in general, have been improved too. It’s easier to search, add delete and modify them. They are also case sensitive now.
- Enhancements for faster resizing, exporting individual photos, or photos you already edited. Zoom and pan have major performance enhancements as well, and you also have a new control in the preference to adjust the preview quality which will improve the preview performance.
- We have dramatically improved support for high-dpi displays on Windows. The scaling of the fonts and controls work much better, especially on 4k displays and laptops.
Soft Proofing in Resize:
- We have added the soft-proofing feature to Resize.
Larger range of thumbnail sizes:
- We have increased the range of thumbnail size, so you can go up to two giant thumbnails all the way down to tiny thumbnails so you can survey an entire folder in most cases.
Preview the Resize Algorithm:
- When using the Genuine Fractals algorithm, you can now preview the resulting quality at 100% zoom so you can more accurately adjust the options and sharpening.
Crop preset is remembered:
- The crop tool preset is now remembered across photos.
Updated User Interface:
- The user interface has a fresh, modern feel. We have reduced the contrast overall to make your photo stand out. A new font increases readability and new sliders take up less space. We have been working on usability based on feedback from users. We have added bigger tool-tips with a visual description of each tool, we have also renamed a couple of tools to make them easier to discover.
How To Use ON1 Resize?
1. Uninstall the Previous Version with IObit Uninstaller
2. Extract and Install Latest Version
3. If it already Opened, Please exit the Apps. Always check that the program isn’t minimized in the system tray.
4. Disable your Anti-Virus
5. Copy the provided Crack Elements & Paste it into the folder where you installed the product. How to Do this, Here
6. That’s it, Done. Don’t forget to share it.
Also Download :
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better
- 1.5 GB for installation
- Photoshop CS6 or CC, Photoshop Elements 13 or 14, Photoshop Lightroom 5, 6, or Classic CC, Apple Photos
- 4 GB (8 GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
- OpenGL 3.3-compatible video card with 256 MB video RAM, 1280×720 resolution