Network Cell Info
Network Cell Info is the first Android cellular network monitoring app, providing separate VU-like signal-meter gauges for the serving (registered) cell, as well as for neighbor cells.
Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail Network Cell Info- screenshot thumbnail
“Network Cell Info” is the first Android cellular network monitoring app, providing separate VU-like signal-meter gauges for the serving (registered) cell, as well as for neighbor cells.
It covers all wireless cellular networks including LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GSM, CDMA, EVDO.
Network Cell Info features 6 separate signal-meter gauges for the serving (registered) cell, as well as for neighbor cells signal strengths and 6 parallel signal strength (dBm) vs. time plots of the serving (registered) cell, as well as neighbor cells.
Network Cell Info also features concurrent map view and signal-meter gauges, route coloring (in the map tab) according to the network signal strength, and map markers with location and network signal info (2G, 3G or 4G).
There are also capabilities of saving log files (under the map tab), raw view of detailed network signal info, network info, including signal strength, serving and neighbor cell information, SIM and device info, screen rotation (portrait or landscape).
With the Network Cell Info, you can do the following:
– Check whether your network signal strength is adequate or not
– Check whether your network is over-tuned or under-tuned in your area
– Check how many cell neighbors are active in your area and their signal strength (the number of active neighbor cells depends on your network as well as on your device’s modem and varies in time, especially when moving fast)
– Locate the cell you’re connected to in the map (it shows as antenna) using the MLS service
– Depicting in the map the route colored according to network signal strength along with markers showing whether the signal is 4G LTE, 3G or 2G.
– Check your SIM and device relevant info.
– Compare your network provider performance and cell coverage against competitors
– Compare your device’s LTE HSPA WCDMA GSM modem performance against competitors
– Check whether your network is optimized or not
Please note the following.
It is highly recommended, for best app performance, to set the GPS mode to “high accuracy” in the location settings of your device.
locations, but roughly an indication of the cell locations (if no cell location is shown in the map, it means MLS has no data for your cell). MLS data include also OpenCellID (OCID) data.
* Dual SIM phones:
We are working on it. However please note, Android doesn’t have official support for dual SIM card phones for managing signal strengths’ data and cells’ information.Moreover current Android seems to provide cell information only for SIM1.
(!) If you like our app, please give us a positive rating to support our development efforts. If you face any problems, don’t hesitate to email us. Thank you!
If the app doesn’t show well on your device or you have any issue, please send us in the email address below, a screenshot along with the system info from inside the app’s settings, and we will work to solve it!
Network Cell Info is sold exclusively in the Google Play Store. If you find it elsewhere please inform us.
** By purchasing our app you support our development efforts (in both apps, full and lite). Thank you! **
- App optimization
- ONLY for Android 7.1 (API 25) devices implementing well the original Android API: LTE+
- (4G+) BETA support (feedback is needed); other devices do not support this feature
- WiFi functionality optimization
- Raw Tab: Arrow-Button to hide/show Status
- Setting to disable screen being always ON, while app is in foreground
How to Install On Mobile ?
- Download Network Cell Info Apk Hack From below
- Install and Run Apk Normally on Your Device
- That’s all in all. Enjoy, The Game !!