LightSlinger Heroes: Puzzle RPG Mod APK
LightSlinger Game LLC Version
July 15, 2019 Requirements
4.1 and up
LightSlinger Heroes is a twist on match-3 RPG adventures. Shoot and match 3 or more bubbles to attack legendary monsters in this fast paced puzzle RPG. Collect heroes to create your ultimate team. Duel friends in tactical puzzle battles. Form Guilds and fight bosses in real-time multiplayer raids. Join the quest to become the legendary Light Slinger!
• PUZZLE SHOOTER – Sling and match bubbles to cast powerful magic. Strategically match power ups bubbles, to defeat epic bosses!
• EPIC HEROES – Summon heroes and collect pets. Discover powerful skill combos and create the most powerful teams for PvP or Guild events.
• PvP ARENA – Compete in multiplayer PvP battles. Discover tactics to outwit the defending teams in a fight.
• GUILD ADVENTURES – Invite friends to a guild. Share gifts, complete guild quests and strategize with team mates to raid guild bosses.
• ENDLESS SURPRISE – Every quest is a dynamic puzzle. No two boards are the same. Participate in 3 different event quests: tactical challenge dungeons, procedural puzzle adventure, co-op mmo style guild raids.
• Follow us:
Best iPhone Game Updates: ‘Marvel Battle Lines’, ‘Fate/Grand Order’, ‘Choice of Games’, ‘Another Eden’, and More
Hello everyone, and welcome to the week! It’s time once again for our look back at the noteworthy updates of the last seven days. Lots of the usual suspects this time around, but there are a couple of uncommon participants in the list, too. Plenty of summer-themed updates along with a few stragglers that are connecting to various festivals and license properties. Of course, you can keep an eye out for updates yourself using AppShopper or by participating in the TouchArcade forums. This weekly summary is just here to fill you in on the things you might have missed. Let’s go for it!
LightSlinger Heroes , Free It’s Choice of Games time again, which means it is also new adventure time! The latest game added to the hub app is Exile of the Gods, the massive follow-up to 2015’s Champion of the Gods. It picks up 20 years after the first game and sees you playing as either the Exile or the Champion. You get all of the usual choices as well, so you can play whatever kind of character you want. You can even import your data from the original game to carry over some stuff and open up a special bonus power. I really enjoyed the first story back when I reviewed it, and this is a very capable follow-up
+ Featured Pet Summon
+ Reworked: Proto-V