How to block ads on Android App Without Root
- Make sure â€˜unknown sourcesâ€˜ is enabled on your Android device. You can enable it from Settings -> Security or Settings -> Applications. You can disable â€˜unknown sourcesâ€™ after youâ€™ve finished blocking ads. In fact, we recommend disabling â€˜unknown sourcesâ€™ after you are done blocking ads.
- Download and install Adbock Plus on your smartphone or tablet. You will need to sideload Adblock Plus onto your Android device. To sideload, download Adblock Plusâ€™s APK installer file from here and place it on your smartphone or tabletâ€™s internal storage. Next, open your file manager, find the APK file you downloaded, and tap it to install it.
- After youâ€™ve installed Adblock Plus, run Adblock Plus on your Android smartphone or tablet and enable Filtering. For most devices, Adblock Plus will then automatically setup the proxy settings required to allow Adblock Plus to block ads. However, if you have one of those devices for which Adblock Plus is unable to setup the necessary proxy settings, you will need to do it manually (it takes less than five minutes). Click here to read a guide that shows you how to manually setup proxy settings for Adblock Plus.
Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat) devices
localhostand Port to the number specified by Adblock Plus in the notification message:
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) devices
localhostand port to the number displayed by Adblock Plus:
Ad Block Settings For 3G or 4G or Mobile networks :
1. Go to “setting”
2. ” more setting “
3. “Mobile data”
4. Click “access point name”
5. Write in proxy “local host”
6. Write in port ” 2020″
Now return to adblocker.
Refresh “filter subscrition”.
Now its works fine on some devices.