GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic
Latest Version, No Survey, No Short links, Direct Download links. GPS Navigation Maps Sygic is The Worldâ€™s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the phone or SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
GPS Navigation & Maps is The Worldâ€™s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating.This is simple an easy to use app.
You can enjoy free navigation, Gps, Offline TomTom Maps, POIs, Route Planning & Map updates. To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic Features
- Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
- High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
- Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
- Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
- Millions of free pre-installed POIs
- Head-up Display (HUD) available
- 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
- Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
- Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
- Junction View to highlights highway exists
- Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
- Warnings for fixed speedcams
- Police trap warnings from other drivers
- Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
- Three Alternative Routes to choose from
- Easy Drag & Drop route editing
- Waypoints for places you want to visit
- Avoid Toll Roads on your route
- Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
- Car Audio Integration â€“ Bluetooth or cable
How to Install ?
- Download and install GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic 16.5.1 FULL Cracked APK
- Unzip and save base files in your sd card
- Launch app and load files