Flight – Flat Minimalist Icons (Pro Version)
Flight (pro version) is a simple and minimalist icon pack with clean flat white icons, matching wallpapers and includes clock, battery, and weather widgets. Flight features transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.flightlite
• 4,200+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons
• 250+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition white icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely.
• Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
• Editable clock, battery and weather widgets included.
• Editable widgets are available as both system widgets and KWGT widgets.
• Wallpaper picker included.
• Request icons via “Request” tab.
• Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers.
• New icons added regularly.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit Moon+ Reader Pro
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select launcher personalization/display options
3. Select icon pack