ChYK the dev. Version
June 23, 2019 Requirements
4.4 and up
Now you can do something quickly just by simple gesture on the screen edge.
Supports many different gesture types: Tap, Double tap, Long press, Swipe, Swipe and hold, Pull and slide, and Pie controls
Edge Gestures Supported actions:
1. launching an application or a shortcut.
2. soft key: back, home, recent apps.
3. expanding the status bar: notifications or quick settings.
4. scroll to start. (Android 6.0 or higher)
5. power dialog.
6. adjusting brightness or media volume.
7. fast scroll.
8. toggle split screen.
9. switch to the previous app.
The edge area also can be customized for thickness, length and position.
And this app requires only the permission that are needed!
* This app uses accessibility service to implement some features.
- supports adaptive icon
- works better on Android Q
- fixed some bugs