Easy Subtitles With Easy Subtitles you can easily modify your subtitle files to make sure that your subtitles are perfectly in sync with your videos.
Some videos don’t have embedded subtitles, then subtitles can be provided in separate subtitle files (.srt, .ssa, .ass).
Note: Because of a Google design decision, Android 4.4 doesn’t allow apps to write on the SD Card. This is fixed for Android 5 and above.
– Supported formats: SubRip (.srt) and SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass)
– Supports multiple characters encoding
– Lines can be added, removed and modified one by one
– Apply a time offset to all lines or a subset of lines
– Load files from the external storage
– Launch the associated video directly from the application (if there is a video file with the same name)
Content on the advanced mode (available as in-app purchase)
– Split files
– Merge 2 subtitle files
– Create files
– Delete files
– Search in the subtitle
– Multiple line selection
– Modify styles
– Dark theme and look and feel improvements
– Fix scrollbar
PREMIUM features unlocked