UpTop Corp Version
November 11, 2013 Requirements
2.2 and up
Diptic is the easiest way to create beautiful photo collages and share them with friends. Diptic’s simple design and robust features make it fun and easy for people of all photography skill levels to create beautiful images.
• Create Diptics with photos from your camera roll, Facebook or Flickr, or – if inspiration strikes – take a photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Save Diptics to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag: #Diptic), Tumblr or Google+.
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images.
• Random Photo Selection: Tap the dice to randomly import photos saved to your device.
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 61 layouts and combine up to nine photos in a layout.
• Customize your layouts to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines.
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase).
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color.
• Adjust your photos’ brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
Monthly photo contest: diptic.tumblr.com
• New import options: You can now create Diptics using photos from your Facebook and Flickr accounts.
• Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase) let you create rectangular Diptics – great for printing!
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.